First time ever you install Light Table, or maybe you have tried it before
on that machine in the past ?

The error bascially complains about your user plugin is eferencing a plugin
called Example that plugin looks to have a .behaviors file that tries to
load the compiled js for the plugin.. but there is none. Hence the
"ENOENT". AFAIK Light Table doesn't ship with any Example plugin, nor have
any reference to any such plugin. That's why I'm suspecting you might have
had something lying around from the past ?

To be sure:
1) Do you have a folder
C:\Users\Glenmaria\AppData\Roaming\LightTable\plugins\Example ? (if so it
might be worth deleting it)
2) check your C:\Users\Glenmaria\AppData\Roaming\LightTable\User\plugin.edn
file. If that contains an entry for Example in it's dependencies list..
remove it.

hope this helps, if not get in touch on gitter and we''ll figure it out !
https://gitter.im/LightTable/LightTable

cheers
-magnus