I've been learning Clojure but I found the biggest barrier was learning
emacs in parallel, so I found LightTable.

Unfortunately, I couldn't use it on my 32-bit netbook. However, I think
it's a much needed product so I just checked up on progress at
http://lighttable.com/. My first impression was that the project was dead
(last blog entry is 'Roadmap - 2017'.) Is there any way to get the site
updated to point to github, so you don't lose interested potential users?