Hey, guys!

So I´ve just being noticed about the existence of this awesome program, and
been for the last three days trying to download it from its servers,
but the download is really slow and it just loses the connection around the
30-35%

At the beggining, I though it was only a problem with the file, but then I
started trying to download the other packages -for Windows and Linux- and
is just the same thing.

Is anybody else having problems with it?
Does anybody knows if there´s an alternative server or mirror to download
it?

TIA, guys!