** Bug watch added: LightDM GTK+ Greeter Bugs #13
   https://github.com/Xubuntu/lightdm-gtk-greeter/issues/13

** Changed in: lightdm-gtk-greeter

** Changed in: lightdm-gtk-greeter

** Changed in: lightdm-gtk-greeter
 Remote watch: None => LightDM GTK+ Greeter Bugs #13

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of LightDM
Gtk+ Greeter Development Team, which is subscribed to lightdm-gtk-

Title:
  xfce autologin is not working

Status in LightDM GTK+ Greeter:
  Unknown
Status in lightdm-gtk-greeter package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  On raring installation I have choosed to login manually.

  Later after finished installation I have used

  Settings -> Users and Groups -> "User" -> Password

  to check the checkbox "Don't ask for pasword on login".

  A look at

  Settings  ->  Session and Startup -> General -> Session Chooser

  shows me that the Checkbox "Display Chooser on Login" was unchecked.

  A newstart of the system brought up anyway the Display Chooser. Only
  the password request was gone.

  Scenario:

  A user has choosen manuall login during installation and want to
  change this after installation to auto login.

  Autologin does not work, only password request could be disabled.

  Additional:

  No other desktop manager is installed in parallel on the system.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
  Package: xfce4-settings 4.10.0-1ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.7.0-0.5-generic 3.7.0-rc4
  Uname: Linux 3.7.0-0-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.6.2-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64