Hello Every Ones,

I was travelling all around the cyberspace to find my twin brother, who has been lost in the unknown since 2007. By chance I was passing by, so I thought it would be good to stop over my Intergalactic Cyberspace Craft as I have noticed something lightning here; I think you all are here trying to do something to achieve something greater than others which is more transparent and efficient. It is always good to try and expect far greater success. There is nothing wrong being optimistic and expecting something very large if it is measureable by quantum mechanism no matter what others may think or they may say ?

Try your best but plan ahead with systemitic strategic capacity. I used to hear from the older folks two and a half decades ago ‘something must emerge, something must emerge’ they used to say it day and night but when something has emerged they cannot see it, some of them are day blind and the rest have gone out of their own mind; I think you all will find, what you are looking forward to find but please be kind to each other no matter what the backbiter say distressful things behind your back ?  Be determined and try; try and try again and again until you find a perfect algorithm to complete your mission.

Satoshi Nakamoto