Hi all,

It's been mentioned on bitcoin-dev [0] that linuxfoundation is apparently
going to cease hosting mailing lists in the next couple of months.

[0]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2023-November/022134.html

Anyway, I know some folks have already seen it, but I've been running a
discourse forum called "Delving Bitcoin" [1] [2] for a little while now,
so thought I'd take this opportunity to invite y'all to consider using
it for posting lightning related R&D topics for discussion.

[1] https://delvingbitcoin.org/
[2]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2023-November/022158.html

It seems like it would also be reasonable and low effort to setup
project-specific areas (eg for particular software like CLN/LND/Eclair,
or for work on particular features like BOLT-12 or eltoo or jamming
mitigations); might be an interesting thing to try out.

Cheers,
aj