i have tried to join my fedora 9 desktop to Active Directory by with no luck.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# domainjoin-cli join killerbee.com administrator
Joining to AD Domain:   killerbee.com
With Computer DNS Name: fedora9.killerbee.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:

Error: Lsass Error [code 0x00080047]

The call to Kerberos 5 failed

re-tried it:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# domainjoin-cli join killerbee.com administrator
Joining to AD Domain:   killerbee.com
With Computer DNS Name: fedora9.killerbee.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:

Error: Lsass Error [code 0x00080047]

Error [code=-1] occurred.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#

I checked my Windows 2000 Advanced server Event Log:

Event Type:    Warning

Event Source:    w32time

Event Category:    None

Event ID:    64