- **labels**: Fixed_2_19_80 --> Fixed_2_19_80, Fixed_2_21_0

---

** [issues:#5137] document how to change music fonts**

**Status:** Fixed
**Labels:** Fixed_2_19_80 Fixed_2_21_0
**Created:** Thu May 11, 2017 08:42 AM UTC by Federico Bruni
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 08, 2017 02:26 PM UTC
**Owner:** Masamichi Hosoda

http://codereview.appspot.com/330040043

Report:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2017-05/msg00008.html

- update the Change entry: fonts.openlilylib.org is no more active and
redirects to musictypefoundry.com
- explain how to use set-global-fonts for music fonts in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/replacing-the-notation-font

Abraham said also:

> Thinking ahead towards the potential of making LP SMuFL-compliant, I also
> wonder if this might be a good time to create a couple of other public
> scheme functions that make it easier to use music fonts that don't have
> more than one design size. I've tested successfully such functions on my
> own machine and think they would be a useful addition as we try to attract
> more potential power users in the industry.

but I think that this should be done on a separate issue.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.