That would be nice. I think these italic numbers might also be used for tuplet
numbers, clef modifiers, ottava numbers etc.? See also
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/02/feta-and-bravura/ I’ll try to play with the
metafont code but probably we would need an expert (and some suggestions for
glyph forms; maybe not all numbers should just be slanted).

---

** [issues:#5074] Create italic numbers for Feta**

**Status:** Accepted
**Created:** Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:36 AM UTC by Simon Albrecht
**Last Updated:** Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:40 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Reported by Urs Liska:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2017-02/msg00020.html

Italic fingerings are often used to e.g. distinguish between composer’s and
editor’s fingerings. Currently, there is no way to achieve that within the
default font, so italic versions of the Feta numbers should be created so that
it just requires overriding `font-series`.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.