Can reproduce. But I’m now almost 100% sure that this is a problem of the
build/test system: I did the same things with the two branches swapped (new
build dir, configure, checkout dev/malte/dynamicniente, make, make
test-baseline, checkout master (“apply reverse patch”), make clean, make, make
check) and gs and thus make check failed on master.

So I would suggest to check this regtest by hand and allow it to be reviewed
and pushed even if it seems to break make check. Of course only if someone who
knows more about the build system than I do approves.

---

** [issues:#5247] add dynamic n for “niente” to feta**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Wed Dec 27, 2017 01:49 PM UTC by Malte Meyn
**Last Updated:** Fri Dec 29, 2017 07:47 PM UTC
**Owner:** Malte Meyn
**Attachments:**

-
[document.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5247/attachment/document.png)
 (27.1 kB; image/png)
-
[document2.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5247/attachment/document2.png)
 (6.3 kB; image/png)

add dynamic n for “niente” to feta

For a discussion see the following blog posts and their comment
sections:
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/02/feta-and-bravura/
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/01/smufl-fonts-in-lilypond/
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/04/using-special-characters-from-smufl-fonts/

The first post mentions also italic numbers for fingerings/tuplets which
Feta doesn’t contain yet (issue 5074).

The “niente” n is a copied and modified version of the “mezzo” m code.

Contains also:
add dynamic script \n command for “niente”

http://codereview.appspot.com/339090043

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
  • [Lilypond-... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
    • [Lily... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto