- **Patch**: review --> countdown
- **Comment**:

Patch on countdown for Feb 4th

---

** [issues:#4943] Manual page breaking causing assertion failure**

**Status:** Started
**Created:** Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:51 AM UTC by pkx166h
**Last Updated:** Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:46 PM UTC
**Owner:** Thomas Morley
**Attachments:**

-
[AssertionFailing.ly](https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4943/attachment/AssertionFailing.ly)
 (1.1 kB; text/x-lilypond)

 Thomas Morley - 46 minutes ago

Inline assembler fallback for _FPU_SETCW() missing in MINGW libraries

Issue 4943
As Issue 4943 on Windows compilation was triggered by
missing _FPU_SETCW() in the MINGW libraries, an alternate call to
initiate the X87 FPU setup as an inline-assembler command is added
- for MINGW 32 Bit compilation only.

https://codereview.appspot.com/575600043/

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 at 09:55 Chris Yate <chrisy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, it turns out this was easy to minimise the code. File is attached.
> It's still ~70 bars but only one voice, which is the dynamics staff of a
> piano score (without anything else), so it's only silent music.
>
> "AutoPageBreaksOff" in the score block causes the exception failure.
>
> I note some "insane spring distance" warnings.These don't happen in the
> real thing.
>
> Chris

Note: According to Phil H's own tests: "This started in 2.19.21.  2.19.20 is
OK."

Update: an instance of this affects also non-Windows systems, see
[comment](#b3ae) below.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because testlilyissues-a...@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
  • ... Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto via Automated messages for lilypond development