Okay, it's probably me being incompetent - look, I am learning, right :-)

But all of my 2.2 files contain the text "\include "a4-init.ly"". This file no longer exists in 2.4, so convert-ly "should" remove it.

Yep, I know. I guess I shouldn't have used it because it wasn't needed, but never mind.

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.