2007/9/13, Jonas Nyström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> To me, the nice little happy note does *not* give an association to the
> professional level that Lilypond represents! (Maybe ideal for a program for
> children!) This also connects to the discussion of heightening the
> professional level of the documentation - I would really hate to see the
> nice happy little note on the first documentation page...

Hi

+1

I agree that the cello woman probably was not a good logo, but I'd
like something that has more elegance than the comic note as a logo.

I tried to make a stylish logo for my deceased company, see

http://www.lilypond-design.com/

perhaps something along those lines?

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen