2008/7/22 Patrick McCarty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I will experiment more with the TOC at the end of the body, as you
> currently have, since it seems like a better solution.  But placing
> the TOC at the top of the body is so much easier to implement in IE!

If I might add a $0.02 OT suggestion here...

It would be absolutely *awesome* to have a little search box at the
top of the tocframe div. It can call a customized Google search (like
on lilypond.org), or a complex AJAX thing with autocompletion like
they now have on Wikipedia, I don't care; we just really *do* need a
search box here.

Cheers,
Valentin