Hi Werner,

2008/10/31 Werner LEMBERG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Attached is another strange image; it's the fifth image in section
> `Percussion staves'.  The second occurrence `o' and `+' looks
> positioned incorrectly.

It's caused by a combination of the non-empty extent of the invisible
stems and increased 'staff-space pushing the scripts away from the
stave.  The examples use legacy code to make the stems' Y-extents
empty; 'Y-extent-callback was removed between versions 2.7 and 2.8.

I've forced a convert-ly update on percussion.itely which will sort this out.

Regards,
Neil