Hi,

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Mark Polesky wrote:

> When I installed git, I selected Unix style line endings.
> Now every time I <git commit -a> or even <git diff HEAD>
> I get this warning for *each* modified file:
>
> warning: CRLF will be replaced by LF in <filename>.

Please do not top-post.  At least remove the stuff you are not replying
to.

I think you could replace the "input" with "true" in you /etc/gitconfig's
autocrlf setting in the [core] section.  This should take care of the
issue.

If not, please report, then I will give you the whole story so that you
can fix it on your side.

Ciao,
Dscho