Le 13/06/2009 19:25, Federico Bruni a écrit :
I've read that page and started the first steps.

Dear Federico,

Sorry for the slightly delayed reply, and congratulations for your involvement in translation of our (huge) documentation. Carl answered your questions quite well; I'll apply your patches that add the language definition and generated files at the same time as the patch(es) that contain the translation of files marked with priority 1 in subsubsection 'Files to be translated' of the Contributors' Guide.

After that, it would be best translating the lilypond.org main web site before translating the rest of the documentation, as the former has much more audience than the latter.

I'm looking forward to applying your patches :-)
Best,
John