On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Patrick McCarty<pnor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't realize there were two error messages posted in that
> bug report.  When I made the above change, this is the error message I
> see (in the GUI):
>
>  'import site' failed; use -v for traceback
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/Users/labuser/Desktop/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert-ly",
> line 13, in <module>
>    import os
> ImportError: No module named os

After some further tests, I can reproduce the error from the
command-line.  Attached is the command I used, using relative
pathnames, and its output.

[I'm attaching it to avoid Gmail's line wrap on the web interface.]

Thanks,
Patrick
$ LilyPond.app/Contents/MacOS/python
LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert-ly
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/convert-ly", line 13, in <module>