Joseph Wakeling wrote Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:10 PM

What would be good is if as many contributors as possible can reply to this email just to OK (i) my putting copyright/licensing notices in the files they have contributed to and (ii) their licensing preferences for
their contributions:

I really can't get excited about this issue.

I'm happy to donate my LilyPond contributions, which are almost entirely
documentation and snippets, to the public domain.  That should give
you freedom to license them in the LilyPond distributions as you see fit.

Trevor