Hi Graham,
I would like to ask for some advices concerning tracking of patches:
1. Is there an easy way to find out if some patch was pushed?
2. I guess there are some developers who's patches I don't need to follow,
because they can push patches themselves. Is there a list of them?
3. should I track documentation patches as well?

Marek