Trevor Daniels wrote Tuesday, October 19, 2010 8:34 PM

Keith E OHara wrote Monday, October 18, 2010 11:40 PM

I suggest (diff attached) removing the part about instrumentCueName in favor of a fuller example for \killCues. The manual teaches markup elsewhere; the challenge with cue-note labels is to let the label appear with the cue notes in parts, but not in the score.

Your patch is a definite improvement, IMO. If no one objects soon I shall push it. I think it might be further improved by a little more text, as someone coming to this for the first time might still find it rather
difficult as it is.  But I'm happy to add that.

Done.

Trevor