On 7/5/11 10:27 AM, "David Kastrup" <d...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi, I have the following file (with outcommented usage examples at the
> end) flying around, and I think it is a reasonably workable approach to
> typesetting accordion register symbols.  It should also be a good
> starting point for making extensions, like selecting Midi instruments at
> the same time (having the registers available both as pure markup as
> well as as music functions should help).

Well, I know next to nothing about accordion, so I can't comment at all on
the technical accuracy of your work.

The code is very nice, and self-explanatory.

The output looks wonderful.

Having music functions available, and using your markup-builder macro should
provide a nice infrastructure for building an AccordionDiagram grob and an
accordion-diagram context, should you wish to do so.

Looks to me like very nice work.  You continue to impress me with the
quality of your programming work.

Thanks,

Carl