On 11-07-22 04:00 AM, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
On 21 July 2011 04:24, Colin Campbell<c...@shaw.ca>  wrote:
Issue 1735: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes - Rietveld Issue
4636081: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes
[Not sure how it works, but]
Please wait for issue 1735.
Joe reviewed it yesterday and made some changes, about which Janek has
not replied back yet.
http://codereview.appspot.com/4636081/diff/10001/lily/stem-tremolo.cc#newcode42

And I asked to keep current settings as default (and suggested not to
blindly follow Elaine Gould, but instead see real practices and/or make
a little user survey about what should be default tremolo slashes
settings).
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1735#c5

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Xavier

Thanks, Xavier! I've taken it off the list and set it to "patch needs work".

Cheers,

Colin

--
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
-- Mark Twain