On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 08:09:29AM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> My question: Is this really a problem?  Are such fixes lost if someone
> is running makelsr?

Depends, and yes.  Files are completely rewritten from a makelsr
import.  Whether or not this is a problem depends on the changes
that you've been making.

> Or is someone taking care of such fixes, probably
> transferring them to the LSR?

Certainly nobody is doing that.  Of course, these days nobody is
doing lsr imports either.

> It's really tedious to add fixed files to the `new' directory...

This might be made easier with a script, or at least if we cleared
out the old stuff from that "new" directory.

Unfortunately, nobody is willing to demonstrate that they care
about LSR, so we're floating in limbo.

Cheers,
- Graham