----- Original Message -----
  From: David Nalesnik
  To: Phil Holmes
  Cc: Thomas Morley ; lilypond-devel
  Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 8:29 PM
  Subject: Re: LSR is now on 2.14

  Hi,

  On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Phil Holmes <m...@philholmes.net> wrote:

    Sorry about the top post.  Windows mail is sometimes a pain.  I'll do
fretted-string-harmonics... to screech-boink.

    Phil Holmes

    Attached the tarball with the missing files from
`Ducumentatione/snippets/new/'
    I'll pick the following files and put them into the LSR:

    alternative-breve-note.ly
    changing-the-ambitus-gap.ly
    changing-the-number-of-augmentation-dots-per-note.ly
    changing-the-size-of-woodwind-diagrams.ly
    chordchanges-for-fretboards.ly
    chord-glissando-in-tablature.ly
    controlling-spanner-visibility-after-a-line-break.ly
    defining-an-engraver-in-scheme-ambitus-engraver.ly
    dynamics-custom-text-spanner-postfix.ly
    dynamics-text-spanner-postfix.ly
    expressive-headword.ly
    figured-bass-headword.ly
    fretboards-alternate-tables.ly

    Cheers,
     Harm

  I just added the remaining files.  One thing: I kept the formatting in the
texidoc string because I noticed that this had been done in other additions.
Should this be converted to HTML formatting?

  -David

Simple answer - don't know.  I converted @code{} to <code></code> in the
snippets I added, since this then displays correctly in the web version of the
LSR.  I'm assuming this gets put back to texidoc coding during the import, but
will need to check it when I do this.

There are a few "tweaks" like this we need to remember when we document the
process.

--
Phil Holmes