On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:14:24PM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:
> On 4/24/12 2:31 PM, "Janek Warchoł" <janek.lilyp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I see two possibilities:
> >- change it to "projects" or something like that.  I think it would be
> >useful to have such a list

No.  Such "projects" lists are a pain to maintain and so they're
always out of date.  I would be amazed if I saw any open-source
project with an accurate, up-to-date project list.

> Why not leave it as GSoC subpage?  We could start recruiting for 2013 at
> any time, it seems to me.

I agree, although I'd like to get "2012" onto the current page to
indicate that it's old.  That way, if nobody touches it again
until 2014, the reader at least has a clue that it may not be
accuate.

- Graham