On 25 April 2012 11:57, <d...@gnu.org> wrote:

> It would appear that you ignored
> <http://permalink.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.auto/**465<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.auto/465>
> >,
> <http://permalink.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.auto/**466<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.auto/466>
> >,

No - just look at dates - the comments are newer than my third patch set.

the end

of
<http://permalink.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/**46312<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/46312>>

I have even written an answer on Keith's mail, but by mistake sent it only
to him. I wrote there:

As I understand, fixxcc.py will correct that automatically, so I don't have
to bother about that? Nevertheless I'll remember that for my future patches.

> <http://permalink.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.auto/**442<http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.auto/442>
> >.

I didn't notice that comment. I'm not used yet to checking comments on
Google Code.

> Code reviews take time, effort, and diligence.  Patch testing can be
> done by yourself easily.  If it isn't, it again takes time, effort, and
> diligence.
>
> It is a matter of courtesy not to waste those lightly, and treat the
> resources of your coworkers with the respect you want to have them treat
> yours.

For me it sounds like blaming me that I'm a beginner developer on Lilypond
project, so my work isn't as optimized as it should be. It's not nice for
me, really, and it doesn't encourage me to submit my patches either.

I'd like to know how to run regtests. Should I follow:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/regtest-comparison and
compare all those tests that differ?

Łukasz