On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 03:06:56PM +0100, Colin Hall wrote:
> Is there some way I can check the integrity of these installers?

Not a generic way.  You could install the ones native to your own
systems (darwin-x86 and linux-x86 inside lilydev, I guess?).  If
you have a web server, you could upload other binaries and ask
other people to test them.

> It seemed to error out during or after running the tests, I need to
> investigate that further.

perhaps you don't have a regtests/ dir with the right file(s) in
it?  If you're building from release/unstable then it shouldn't be
any problem in that git branch.

- Graham