I've just realized that in this snippet the hidden notes, used to make the grace slides, have a string number which is printed (and it shouldn't). I think that we should just remove /3 from the notes in the grace blocks (see file attached).

All the examples in the doc using Staff + TabStaff show the string numbers. I don't know if it's desirable, but removing all the string numbers in this example putting this in a \layout block wouldn't be consistent with the rest of the doc:

\context {
  \Staff
  \override StringNumber #'stencil = ##f
}

Can a LSR editor fix it?
Thanks
--
Federico
%% DO NOT EDIT this file manually; it is automatically

\header {
  lsrtags = "fretted-strings"

  texidoc = "
Slides can be typeset in both @code{Staff} and @code{TabStaff}
contexts:

"
  doctitle = "Slides in tablature"
} % begin verbatim

slides = {
  c'8\3(\glissando d'8\3)
  c'8\3\glissando d'8\3
  \hideNotes
  \grace { g16\glissando }
  \unHideNotes
  c'4\3
  \afterGrace d'4\3\glissando {
  \stemDown \hideNotes
  g16 }
  \unHideNotes
}

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff { \clef "treble_8" \slides }
    \new TabStaff { \slides }

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
      \override Glissando #'minimum-length = #4
      \override Glissando #'springs-and-rods =
                          #ly:spanner::set-spacing-rods
      \override Glissando #'thickness = #2
    }
  }