In fact, there seem to be no patches ready for countdown.

In fact, as one of my choirs starts a performance schedule of 47 hospitals, extended care facilities, and elderly persons homes from next weekend until the 16th of December, I will find it a bit of a challenge keeping up the Sunday patch batches. If somebody wants to take on the Patch Nanny task permanently, I'd be delighted to give Trevor and James a hand with doc writing, or if there's no interest, I may have to go to a Monday and Thursday cycle until Christmas.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands.