----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <t.dani...@treda.co.uk>
To: <lilypond-devel@gnu.org>; "David Kastrup" <d...@gnu.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: Change in lilypond-book

David  and Phil wrote:

From: "Trevor Daniels" <t.dani...@treda.co.uk>

I've just run lilypond-book on Windows Vista after several months of
inactivity and I find its behaviour has changed.

Before I try to narrow down where this change originated, is this
now intended?  Surely not.  Expected?  Do others see this behaviour?

It's a bug in 2.17.12.  Upgrade to 2.17.13.

Except that 2.17.13 has this pesky spanbar bug.

Thanks, both.  I can live with it for a couple of weeks.  I need the
spanbars.

Trevor

If it gets on your nerves, you could downgrade to 2.17.11.

--
Phil Holmes