Is http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2742 of relevance?

--
Phil Holmes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Federico Bruni
  To: David Kastrup
  Cc: lilypond-devel
  Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:42 AM
  Subject: Re: ERROR: Please install required programs: International
NewCentury Schoolbook fonts

  2013/8/3 David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org>

    James <pkx1...@gmail.com> writes:

    > On 03/08/13 18:53, Federico Bruni wrote:
    >> I'm getting this error if I run ./autogen.sh in git master:
    >>
    >> ERROR: Please install required programs:  International New Century
    >> Schoolbook fonts International New Century Schoolbook fonts
    >>
    >> I can't find the missing package,  I have all the ones listes in the CG.
    >> What I'm missing?
    >>
    > Hello,
    >
    > Well when I run configure in an out of tree build I get the line
    >
    > --snip--
    > checking New Century Schoolbook PFB
    > files... /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059013l.pfb
    > /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059033l.pfb
    > /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059036l.pfb
    > /usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/c059016l.pfb
    > --snip--
    >
    > So I assume this is where it is checking.
    >
    > I can only assume you have updated or removed some other package that
    > has broken this dependency?

    gsfonts probably?

  gsfonts is installed

  I've just  spot a warning in the middle of the terminal output:

  checking New Century Schoolbook PFB files... configure: WARNING:
/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/urw/ncntrsbk/uncbi8a.pfb does not
have Cyrillic characters.
  configure: WARNING:
/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/urw/ncntrsbk/uncri8a.pfb does not
have Cyrillic characters.