On 27/10/2013 2:09 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
That's good, but the most irritating thing about this patch is not
that i have to solve merge conflicts.  I'm mainly irritated because a
piece of solid code (maybe it's not as solid as i think, but to know
that i need _reviews_) is laying dormant for *half a year*, which
prohibits me from working on some other stuff.  I would really like to
get some of my GSoC work finished and merged into master, and this
patch is a first step for that.

I'm curious, why is this issue set to Patch-waiting? I think generally people hardly ever have enough time to look at Patch-countdown issues, so a Patch-waiting issue would definitely not get much attention.

Cheers,
Julien