On 2015/05/11 05:04:15, Keith wrote:
This and the MMrest patch look sensible,
but it is a good idea to test them on some orchestral music from
mutopiaproject.
  I tried them on a piece I have and saw no output differences.

First I tried a score requiring 2.14 which would not compile after
running convert-ly.  Then I tried a few scores requiring 2.18 with horn,
bassoon, and string combining, and I did not notice any problems due to
these changes.  (I did find a problem caused by older changes which I
reported to the bug list and will address when I have time.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/238070043/