Am 04.09.2015 um 13:17 schrieb Trevor Daniels:
Simon Albrecht wrote Friday, September 04, 2015 12:50 AM

I won’t fix this now, because we have no solution for the problem that
all comments on the issue are deleted if e.g. the summary is changed – a
quite unpleasant ‘feat’ of Allura which I discovered by fortunately only
junking the two comments on issue 3900. Beware of that!
I just tried editing the same issue in my other Allura project which I'm
using as a test-bed.  Sure enough, the comments were "deleted".
However, when I went into edit again and saved it without making any
changes the comments re-appeared!

We need to try to understand what is happening here.

@Simon: could you try doing that to see if it resurrects the comments
of our real issue 3900.

Indeed it did. Most curious, if you ask me…

Simon