On 06/01/2017 11:03 AM, Charles Winston wrote:

And I get an error saying that make-note-ev is an unbound variable. I thought
that we could call Scheme procedures from the source in lilypond files. What am
I missing here?

I'll just add that generally you can call scheme procedures defined in source files when they are defined with 'define-public'. If they are defined with 'define' then they probably won't be callable. In the latter case you can often just copy/paste them into your .ly file (adding # at the beginning of the opening paren(s)) and use them that way.

Cheers,
-Paul