Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanw...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 9:36 AM <pkx1...@posteo.net> wrote:
>>       Waiting:
>>
>> 5874 Remove all uses of markup macro from scm/*.scm - David Kastrup
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5874
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/575930043
>
> why is this "waiting"? It's been LGTM'd a while ago.

There are comments on the issue telling the first part of the story.  It
was waiting for issue 5873 until very recently.  The missing story part
is that then release 2.21.0 was imminent and I did not see the point in
sabotaging the release with pushing large-scale changes that, for
example, make it much harder to revert unrelated preceding patches with
release-critical problems.

--
David Kastrup
My replies have a tendency to cause friction.  To help mitigating