Am Mittwoch, den 27.05.2020, 23:52 +0200 schrieb Davide Liessi:
> Dear Jonas,
>
> I noticed in the log of test and documentation builds in GitLab CI the
> following message:
>
> WARNING: build/out/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/C059-BdIta.otf:
> chmod build/out/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/C059-BdIta.otf: no
> such file or directory (suppressing repeats)
>
> Is it expected?

I've seen this on every build so far (call it expected if you want),
but haven't investigated yet. I suppose there is something wrong with
the build's links to font files, maybe the link target is missing?

Jonas

  • GitLab CI: warning ... Davide Liessi
    • Re: GitLab CI:... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development