On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 2:49 PM Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This does present a quandary, because we'd either have to find
> configuration that causes the problem to go away, or we have to modify
> the string we're executing if we're not using the API.
>
> But the latter undoes the benefit of unifying the API and CLI.

this seems to work:

mark /OutputFile (broken.pdf)
(pdfwrite) finddevice putdeviceprops setdevice
showpage
mark /OutputFile (broken.pdf)
(pdfwrite) finddevice putdeviceprops setdevice
(broken.eps) run

note that ly:gs-api is actually also broken, but it needs much more
random coincidence to surface. You'd need a lilypond-book document
where the first file being processed happens to be empty.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanw...@gmail.com - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen

  • Re: xdvipdfmx fails... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
    • Re: xdvipdfmx ... Carl Sorensen
      • Re: xdvipd... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
        • Re: xd... Han-Wen Nienhuys
          • Re... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... David Kastrup
            • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
            • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
            • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
            • ... Michael Käppler
            • ... David Kastrup
            • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
            • ... David Kastrup
    • Re: xdvipdfmx ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development