> I'd like to give an update on the status of Guile 2.2, including
> some benchmark numbers.  See the end for my conclusions, but I'd
> welcome comments on your take.

Thanks for doing the comparison.

This has certainly be mentioned somewhere, but what exactly is the
advantage for LilyPond of using Guile 2.x or 3.x?  Your numbers look
as if staying with 1.8 would be the right thing currently, and we
should probably start to ponder how to integrate the Guile 1.8 bundle
into the LilyPond distribution...

    Werner

              • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
              • ... David Kastrup
              • ... Karlin High
              • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
          • Re... Thomas Morley
            • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
              • ... Kevin Barry
            • ... Thomas Morley
              • ... Thomas Morley
              • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
  • Re: State of LilyPo... Werner LEMBERG