Hi all,

On Fri, 2023-07-28 at 08:28 +0200, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
LilyPond development wrote:
> On Sat, 2023-07-08 at 15:29 +0200, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
> LilyPond development wrote:
> > On Sat, 2023-07-01 at 15:02 +0200, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
> > LilyPond development wrote:
> > > I plan to build the binaries next weekend, July 8th or 9th, for
> > > the final release on Wednesday, July 12th.
> >
> > Unfortunately, this won't happen: My fiber is cut and I don't have
> > (fixed) internet 😞 and while I could work around this by using my
> > phone and / or driving to work (that's what I did for 2.25.4), I would
> > prefer not to for a stable release.
>
> Quick update: I still have no (fixed) internet and no time estimate at
> the moment.

I finally have (fixed) internet again! With that, the plan would be to
first check for additional backports and then build the binaries during
the week, probably tomorrow or Thursday. The final release would be on
Saturday, August 12th - exactly one month after the originally planned
date...

Jonas