Am Mo., 25. Dez. 2023 um 20:55 Uhr schrieb David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org>:

> Jean Abou Samra <j...@abou-samra.fr> writes:
>
> > Probably related to the code and comment in lily/rhythmic-music-iterator.cc.
>
> Probably.  Articulation events with a listener are removed (and
> separately broadcast) from the articulations on a non-chord NoteEvent
> before it is passed to its own engravers.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

I'd never expected something could vansih, if listened to; and there
seems to be no hint in CG 10.11.3 Listening to music events.
Furthermore the following feels inconsistent:

mus = {
    b2-\rightHandFinger #2 \5-\glide -1 -\accent
    b-\rightHandFinger #2 \5-1 -\accent

    <b-\rightHandFinger #2 \5-\glide -1 -\accent >
    <b-\rightHandFinger #2 \5-1 -\accent >
}

<<
  \new Voice
    \mus

  \new Voice
    \with {
      \consists
        #(lambda (ctx)
          (make-engraver
            (listeners
              ((finger-glide-event this-engraver event) '())
              ((fingering-event this-engraver event) '())
              ((string-number-event this-engraver event) '())
              ((stroke-finger-event this-engraver event) '())
              ((articulation-event this-engraver event) '())
              )))
    }
    \mus

Why does Fingering and accent survive? Isn't at least the accent an
articulation?
And yes, in-chord all's fine.

Thanks,
  Harm