Hey all,

>> I was just waxing nostalgic about that fabulous Salzburg conference in 2020,
>> and noted that in Jan 2025 — just under a year from now! — it will have been
>> five years since we got together, talked music/notation, and raised [more
>> than] a few pints together.
>> Any chance for a repeat? :)
>
> Would be great. Count me as "will try to come if it gets organized".

As I said back then, I’d be more than happy to organize a conference here in
Toronto… but we decided that too many people would have to travel this
direction over the Atlantic. It really does seem to be most efficient to hold
this kind of gathering in Europe somewhere.

Cheers,
Kieren

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated
to read or respond to this email outside of your normal working hours.