On 23.03.24 03:20, Christopher Heckman wrote:
The Lilypond website has two indices: a command index, and a (generic)
index. From the descriptions, it seems like the generic index includes
everything in the command index and then some. Would it be possible to
combine them into one index? When I look for something at
lilypond.org, I usually click on the wrong index.

I’m not sure this is a common issue. Maybe my first learning experiences with LilyPond are too long past for me to remember struggling with that distinction, but doesn’t it make sense to use the general Index unless you know you’re looking for one specific command and where it’s documented?

How long have you been delving into LilyPond for? What does “clicking on the wrong index” look like for you?

Best, Simon