I'm scoring a piece where I wish to indicate a second part singing on the same score
(it happens to be an overdub).

I'm fine with the on-the-fly dropping in of other parts, but what I'd *really* like to
do is to print the overdub part slightly lighter or smaller (or both), to indicate
which is the main part. I recall exactly the same kind of thing on engraved music, so
I'm sure this isn't *too* much of an off-the-wall requirement!

My apologies if this turns out to be a FAQ.

--
Stephen Allsopp  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

End of message reached. For your comfort and convenience, we recommend
that you stop reading now.