Maurizio Tomasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>  > ps. wie bereik ik eigenlijk met dit email  adres?

translates: ps: who is actually reading this email address?

> What? You should post messages to this mailing list in english, if you
> can. Otherwise, try to find someone which can translate them.

Thomas is a personal friend of ours (from the EJE orchestra!), who at
last ('eindelijk') tried lily.  He didn't imagine us having so many
non dutch speaking users.

I've explained and replied off list, but you beat me to it.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter