[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Apologies to those that are offended by this off-topic post.  However,
> I consider it somewhat on-topic as it relates to the Lilypond mailing
> lists.

There seems to be a new virus around that cleverly makes valid
combinations of sender and recipient addresses. I think that someone
on the mailing list, has this virus. it must have used your previous
postings as a template for sending more mail. Other than getting
everyone to switch to a more virus proof platform, I see no long-term
solution.

AFAIK mail.gnu.org already has filtering policies in place, but I
suppose it's hard to anticipate on all new viruses.

--

 Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen