Hello all,

I'm very new to Lilypond but have almost finished engraving my first score. I have run into one problem that I cannot figure out. In the space of one measure of a piano score, I need to notate a cluster that goes from way down in the bass clef to way up in the treble cleff (a noisy sucker) -- i.e. a cluster that crosses staves. I can create clusters that remain on one staff. I am also open to other ideas on how to notate this effect. Perhaps a glissando from one staff to another with clusters on each end? But I need help with that one also.

Thanks,
David Bellows