I'm trying to format the tagline into two lines, the original "Engraved by...", then a
linefeed and my text. I stumbled upon the '\break" command, which sets my line under
the standard line, but the first line is trying to be fully-justified, and is widely
spaced.

The short question is "How do I turn off full justification in the tagline?" The
'teach a person to fish...' question is, "Where is a list of all the commands that can
be used in text blocks that can control formatting, like '\break'?"

Thank you all for your patience with this newbie.

-Kevin