Bertalan Fodor writes:

> When finishing a document I would find it useful if there were a free
> (gratis) vector drawing program that can import LilyPond's PS, so I
> could beautify some parts of the score manually. Is there anything out
> there for this purpose?

I do not know of any that reads PS, but several read SGV: sketch,
sodipodi, inkscape.

There have been two efforts for SVG output; but I've never seen any
bug reports about them, so they are not supported and most probably
broken.

Now that LilyPond does titling and page layout, it may actually be
useful to have svg output.  You can have a look at resurrecting one of
them (scm/output-sodidpodi.scm, scm/output-sketch.scm).

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter